Lock Upgrades & Lock Enhancements
J & S Locksmiths Quality Locking Devices, used for our locksmith services seen below.
Our Engineers Carry A wide Range Of Security Items On Board All Vehicles
We supply a comprehensive range of security locking devices.
There is a variety of security devices available to choose from, this make's it difficult to choose the best type of security for your property. Prices can vary from a few pounds to a few hundred pounds, and naturally a you will want the best, the most suitable and affordable security for your property.
Feel free to contact us for free advise
Call Today On 020 8471 8667
J & S Locksmiths will happily provide you with free professional advice to keep you comfortable and secure in your property. For free professional advice you can also send us a email via our Contact us page.
Quality locking devices available and used by J & S Locksmiths
- GeGe British Standard Cylinders
- Specialist Euro/Oval Cylinders
- Era Invincible Cylinders
- Master Keying
- Standard and High Security Insurance Approved Locks
- Electronic Nightlatches/ Digital locks
- Locking Door Knob Set
- Union 2100 (Strongbolt) Deadlock
- UPVC Multipoint Locking System/ Patio Door Lock
- High Security padlocks/ High Security Bike locks
- Reinforced Door Protection (Rebate kits)
- Chubb Union 3G114 British Standard Deadlock
- B.S 3621 5 Lever Sash Locks and Deadlocks
- Industrial Mortice Locks
- Aluminium Doors and Window locks
- Euro/Oval Deadlocks and Sash locks
- Scandinavian Cylinders and Modular locks
- Specialist Mortice locks
- Locking Bolts and Window Locks
- High Security Safes, Fire Protection, Reinforced and Armour Plating
- D1, 960H, 720p, 1080p CCTV Cameras and DVR